BY ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE, OR BY CLICKING A BOX THAT STATES THAT YOU ACCEPT OR AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT OR LICENSE TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE AND YOU SHOULD NOT DO SO.
Unless otherwise indicated, this Site and its contents are the property of ICB-M and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, or assigns (collectively “ICB-M”), and are protected, without limitations, pursuant to Bulgarian and foreign copyright and trademark laws.
- Intended Purpose of Site
The Site is provided as an information service for knee-implant patients who are customers or potential customers of ICB-M, and their agents or representatives, as well as the physicians, CT technologists, imaging centers and related healthcare providers who take part in such ICP algorithms. The Site is not intended for use by any person or entity who may provide products or services that compete with any ICB-M products and services, and is not intended for use by any User for commercial purposes whatsoever.
- Surgeon Resource Center
- Software and Services
ICB-M reserves the right to discontinue the sale of any product listed on the Site at any time without notice. ICB-M reserves the right to cancel any order upon notice to the customer.
- User Conduct
Users must act in a professional and reasonable manner and agree not to use the Site:
other than for its intended purpose;
- to collect, store or use information about other Users or specific transactions other than for the specific purpose for which that information was provided;
- to post, email or otherwise transmit any information known to be inaccurate;
- to impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent affiliation with a person or entity;
- to forge or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any transaction or information transmitted to or posted on the Site;
- to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue on the Site or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other
- Users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges and transactions; or
to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law and any regulations having the force of law.
ICB-M reserves the right to monitor usage of the Site.
6. “Find a Doctor” Tool